Shipping / Generating Labels¶
- Add Reference Values to Labels
- Creating a Shipment with Multiple Packages
- Creating a Shipment with Insurance
- Creating a Shipment with the Saturday Delivery Option
- SmartPost and SurePost
- Ups Mail Innovations
- Creating a Shipment with the COD Option
- Creating a Shipment with the Hold at Location Option
- Creating a Shipment with Email Notifications
- Creating a Letter Shipment
- Creating a Shipment with Signature Options
- Creating Return Labels
- High Value Shipments
- Creating a Shipment with Third Party Billing
- Creating Future Shipments
- Creating Non-postage-paid USPS Labels
- Freight Shipping
- Freight Rating
- Fetch USPS Regional Rates
- Do I need to send end of day report to the carrier?
- How do I toggle development/production mode at runtime?
- How do I print a UPS “End of Day” or PLD report like in UPS Worldship?
- Do UPS/FedEx GIF images only come back in one size?
- Failure cod. 250003: Invalid Access License number
- ShipFrom Address Line 2 is not showing up on the label
- Error confirming shipment: The selected service is not available from the origin to the destination. (121210)
- FedEx: Error confirming shipment: 1000 (General Failure)
- Why am I am getting, “Authentication Failed” responses
- Error confirming shipment: Address Validation Error on ShipFrom address (120803)
- How do I use Stamps.com testing environment?
- I am getting an Invalid RequestOption error message
- I am getting an “Invalid Ground shipper number” message
- What are the default units for Fedex, USPS and Canada Post for weight and length?
- How will I be able to test things out in “sandbox mode” without being billed for labels generated?
- Can I use a single printer for all labels? A dymo to be specific. Or any one thermal printer.
- Do you offer a free trial period?
- Does RocketShipIt require me to open accounts with the carriers?
- Do you provide shipping from any country to any country, or is it shipping only from USA?
- Use of undefined constant WSDL_CACHE_NONE - assumed ‘WSDL_CACHE_NONE’
- FedEx General Failure
- User is not registered with UPS Ground Freight
- UPS Return shipments cannot be voided
- UPS The requested service is unavailable between the selected locations
- BEA-382030: Failure while unmarshalling message: Failed to parse XML text
- Invalid Container. Valid values are RECTANGULAR or NONRECTANGULAR.
- UPS TLS 1.2 Upgrade SSL Connection Issues
- Shipper/origin country is not Thermal Air WayBill enabled
Troubleshooting, Information, and FAQ¶
- Example Config file
- Length, Width, and Height
- How do I determine how many packages are needed for my customer’s order/cart and their dimensions?